Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Posted by Admin on November, 02, 2021
When we think of making investments, the most common and traditional ways of investments that comes in everyone’s mind include Stocks, Gold, housing, and mutual funds. But there’s one such proliferated investment that is agricultural land we overlook most of the time. Though the process of buying agricultural land may entail several challenges, there is scope to generate high returns on investment.
Now return on investment on a hunk of agricultural land can be achieved in two forms: capital appreciation on land value and financial gain. Capital appreciation means that if the market value of the land goes up then the investor has a chance to sell it for a profit. Financial gain from agricultural land can either be from rental income or share of crop production.
Why is agricultural land a great asset for investment?
Livelihood of 60% of the total population of India depends primarily on agricultural or related activities. Uttarakhand in India has an agricultural economy and agricultural production has increased substantially over the time. There is a great demand for Agricultural land for sale in NH 72 Dehradun. Investing in agricultural land in India has great advantages; the major one being that income earned from and the profit made from selling the farmland are free from taxation.
Most people dream of owning a portion of agro land, where they can not only satiate their zeal for farming, but also use it as an exotic weekend getaway with family and friends. But one should be vigilant before making an investment in agricultural land, as this process involves various challenges. Some of them are as follows:
• Be clear about your intentions and expectations from owning an Agro land.
• Every state has its own rules with regard to agro land, you should be aware of that.
• Ensure that the land intended to be bought has a clear title to avoid any kind of disputes.
• Enquire about the title of the land with local body authority and registration departments before making any decision.
• Verify the encumbrance certificate to know about previous owners and registration of the land.
Advantages of Buying an Agricultural land
• Lower price: The cost of the land is comparatively cheaper in rural areas than urban areas. The development cost of the land usually gets divided among all investors and that’s why the price of the land is much lower.
• Non-depreciable Asset: Unlike residential properties such as flats, apartments and independent floors, the quality of agricultural land does not sink as well as there are no maintenance costs towards it. Along with saving on this cost, agro estate can also be put to multiple purposes in future as per the law.
• High Rate of Return on Investment: Investing in agro-realty is safe option involving making money with less effort and titular risk. The long-term return on investment in agro-realty is much higher than other investments. This ensures safety to investor’s funds.
Overall, it can be firmly concluded that real estate farming holds huge potential for those who have a passion for organic farming and looking forward to buying small agricultural lands for this purpose. Agricultural land for sale in NH 72 Dehradun is available on real estate websites at market leading prices. You can contact them and book a land easily.
This entry was posted on November, 02, 2021 at 18 : 43 pm and is filed under Agriculture Property. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.